Thursday, August 22, 2013

Orientation Pictures

Here are some pictures from the orientation that I promised earlier!


So I like ducks (In front of the royal palace)
The view from the porch during fika :)

Two of my closest friends from Germany, Joan and Greta. This was during a midnight swim!

One of the cheery buildings

My group singing a Swedish kid's song during a skit

The field where we did a lot of activities.  There were always random Swedes swimming and picknicking.  Maybe if you zoom in you can see little naked children jumping in the water

The three other American students sitting on the dock
I can't get over this beautiful water.  My YFU nametag to the right...

The dining room.  There is a porch to the right that isn't pictured
Lazy afternoons on the docks with Rebecca

You just can't beat those Swedish sunsets



A picture Joan took of me the first night

1 comment:

  1. So happy for you to go to Sweden. Georgious Sunsets!!! <3

    ReplyDelete